GHSA STATE CHAMPIONS
2006 * 2016 * 2017
Pictures (JV @ 2:30pm, V @ 3pm) ---- 7/16
Team Camp ---- 7/15-7/17 **HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO ATTEND**
Summer Dig ---- 7/18-7/20 **MANDATORY**
Summer Youth Camp ---- 7/22-7/24
August Try-Outs ---- 7/29-7/30 (if necessary)
Jr Hoya MS TryOuts ---- 7/30, 8/1 - 7:30-9:30pm
see registration link below
1. Parents who can't attend, please pass along the PHOTO DAY access code for your league to the parents. Have them text this code to 90738.
2. Parents can purchase advance credits towards their order. The advance credits do not match the exact prices of the packages online as the prices do not reflect taxes and shipping.
3. We will take individual pictures while we wait for the entire team to show up. Coaches, don't try and hold your team together until everyone arrives. Getting them done as they come makes the process much faster. When everyone has arrived, we will do the team shot.
4. We'll need your full uniform on including cleats. No slides!
5. Make sure hair is secure and looking nice! We don't want to risk fly aways ruining the perfect shot!
6. Arrive on time!
7. Bring your own gear! Your accessories look the best.This means bats, gloves, sticks, headwear, wrist band, arm sleeves...etc
CONGRATULATIONS to Indigo Young for committing to Charleston Southern University. What an accomplishment!
Welcome to the new website for the 2006, 2016, 2017 Georgia State Champions - Lady Hoya Volleyball. Our new website will encompass all things Harrison Volleyball - Varsity, JV, Jr Hoyas and Boys. Check back often as we will update regularly with dates, tryout information, registrations for tryouts and camps, and payment information for the Hoya Volleyball Booster Club.
President, HHS Volleyball Booster Club
Athletic Director, HHS
Who’s ready for Summer Dig?? 💙💚🏐💚💙 See you at Harrison Gyms today at 4pm for a little preseason volleyball.
4500 Due West Road, Kennesaw, GA 30152
Hoyas is a Registered Trademark of Georgetown University and used under license by Carl Harrison High School.
Logo Created by Harrison HS Graphic Arts Student - Cass Petrea